KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS SAFE, BUT STILL OFFERING THE RELAXED LUXURY YOU ARE USED TO AT THE MALONE
At The Malone, we are committed to providing you with a safe but comfortable environment to enjoy your precious time with family, friends and colleagues. We are doing a little extra work behind the scenes to keep things as clean as possible. From 9th June, we will re-open and things might look a little different to your pre-covid visit.
- Public spaces and bedrooms have enhanced cleaning protocols, with a dedicated public area cleaner. Bedrooms are sanitised between each stay and every item is thoroughly deep cleaned
- Masks are required when moving throughout the hotel and our staff will be wearing them too
- Sanitizer is provided throughout the hotel and we have mini bottles, masks and gloves at hand should you forget yours!
- Internal signage will make it clear what protocols are expected in the bar and restaurant and our staff will also keep you right
- Restaurant capacity will be reduced in line with social distancing guidelines and bookings are essential
- A la carte breakfast will be offered in the restaurant each morning
- We've removed pay in advance bookings to allow you more flexibility should things change
We can't wait to welcome you back to The Malone from 9th June, with our all new bar, The Greyhound and new restaurant, Gallery. We are doing a little extra work behind the scenes to ensure your well-earned break away with loved ones is a memorable one.
The team at The Malone x